ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Mon Sep 12 2022
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Southwest of southwestern Mexico:
A small area of low pressure located a few hundred miles
south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico continues to produce an
area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms to the southwest of
its center. Although environmental conditions are only marginally
conducive, some additional gradual development is possible during
the next day or two. The system is forecast to move little through
midweek, then merge with the disturbance to its east shortly
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. Near the coast of southern Mexico:
A trough of low pressure located along the coast of southern Mexico
is producing disorganized cloudiness and showers. This system is
forecast to interact and merge with the disturbance off the
southwestern coast of Mexico around midweek, and environmental
conditions are expected to become more conducive for development
by that time. A tropical depression is likely to form during the
latter part of this week while the system moves slowly westward near
the coast of southern and southwestern Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.