ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Wed Nov 3 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A low pressure system located over the far eastern Pacific more than
100 miles southwest of Costa Rica is gradually becoming better
defined. Shower and thunderstorm activity is also beginning to show
signs of organization, and environmental conditions are expected to
be conducive for the formation of a tropical depression during the
next couple of days. The system is forecast to move slowly westward
to west-northwestward away from the coast of Central America during
the next several days. Regardless of development, this disturbance
is expected to produce locally heavy rainfall across portions of
Costa Rica through today, which could result in flooding and
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. An area of disturbed weather is located several hundred miles
south-southwest of Acapulco, Mexico. Some slow development of this
system is possible during the next several days while it moves
westward to west-northwestward at 5 to 10 mph well to the south of
the southern coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.