ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Thu Sep 30 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located about 1500 miles west-southwest
of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions
are expected to be conducive for slow development during the next
several days, and a tropical depression could form over the weekend
or early next week while the system moves generally westward at
around 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. An area of low pressure located a couple of hundred miles
south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico, continues to produce
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. This system is moving
west-northwestward at 5 to 10 mph, and some slow development is
possible through early Friday before it reaches an area of stronger
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.