ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
100 AM EST Sun Nov 29 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. A strong and large non-tropical low pressure system over the far
eastern Atlantic is expected to continue moving southward during the
next day or so. This low could acquire subtropical characteristics
in a couple of days while it meanders just to the north of the
Canary Islands. By the middle of the week, environmental conditions
are forecast to become unfavorable for further development.
Additional information on this system can be found in High Seas
Forecasts issued by Meteo France.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. A trough of low pressure located about 700 miles east of Bermuda is
producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms. This system is
expected to merge with a non-tropical low pressure system later
today, and development is not expected.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.
High Seas Forecasts issued by Meteo France can be found under WMO
header FQNT50 LFPW.