ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
100 PM EST Sun Nov 8 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Eta, located just north of central Cuba.
1. Recent satellite-derived wind data confirm that a low pressure
system has developed several hundred miles southwest of the Azores.
Shower and thunderstorm activity associated with this system is
currently disorganized. However, the low could slowly develop
tropical or subtropical characteristics during the next several days
while it moves eastward or east-northeastward over the northeastern
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. A tropical wave is forecast to move over the central Caribbean Sea,
where an area of low pressure could form in a few days.
Environmental conditions may be conducive for at least gradual
development thereafter while the system moves slowly westward
through the end of the week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.