ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Sat Oct 17 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a non-tropical low
pressure system located about 500 miles east-southeast of Bermuda
have shown little change in organization since earlier today.
Gradual development is expected, and a subtropical depression or
storm is very likely to form during the next day or two while the
low meanders well to the southeast of Bermuda.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure is expected to form in a few days
over the southwestern Caribbean Sea. Some gradual development of
this system will be possible through the middle of next week while
it moves slowly northward or north-northwestward over the western
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.