ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sat Oct 10 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a low pressure system
located about 1700 miles west-southwest of the southern tip of the
Baja California Peninsula remain disorganized, and recent
satellite-derived wind data indicate that the low's circulation is
starting to become elongated. Due to surrounding dry air and
increasing upper-level winds, environmental conditions are becoming
less conducive for development of this low while it moves westward
at about 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms located several hundred
miles southwest of the coast of southwestern Mexico are associated
with the remnants of Norbert. This system is forecast to move very
little during the next couple of days, and little to no development
is expected during that time. Some development appears possible by
the middle of next week when the system begins to move toward the
northwest at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.