ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 AM EDT Mon Sep 14 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Paulette, located near Bermuda, on Tropical Depression Rene,
located over the central Atlantic, on Tropical Storm Sally,
centered over the north-central Gulf of Mexico, on recently
upgraded Tropical Storm Teddy, located over the east-central
tropical Atlantic, and on newly formed Tropical Depression
Twenty-One, located over the eastern tropical Atlantic.
1. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms over the western and
southwestern Gulf of Mexico are associated with a weak area of low
pressure. Development of this system is not expected due to strong
upper-level winds while it moves slowly southwestward and then
southward over the western Gulf of Mexico during the next few days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. A tropical wave near the west coast of Africa is producing
disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity. Environmental
conditions appear to be conducive for slow development of the
system this week as the wave moves westward at about 10 mph over
the far eastern tropical Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
Public Advisories on Tropical Depression Twenty-One are issued
under WMO header WTNT31 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCPAT1.
Forecast/Advisories on Tropical Depression Twenty-One are issued
under WMO header WTNT21 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCMAT1.