ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Wed Sep 9 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An elongated area of low pressure located more than 400 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is
producing limited shower activity. Environmental conditions are
expected to be only marginally conducive for some development of
this system during the next several days while it moves slowly
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A tropical wave is producing a large area of disturbed weather that
extends several hundred miles south and southwest of the coast of
southern Mexico. Gradual development of this system is possible
through this weekend and into early next week while it moves
west-northwestward away from the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.