ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sat Aug 8 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Recent satellite-derived wind data and satellite images indicate
that a tropical depression appears to be forming a couple of
hundred miles southwest of Acapulco, Mexico. If this development
trend continues, advisories will be initiated this evening or
tonight. This system is expected to move west-northwestward over
the next few days, remaining well offshore of the coast of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form by the middle of
next week offshore of the southwestern coast of Mexico. Some
development is possible thereafter as the system moves
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 20 percent.