ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Special Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
305 PM EDT Fri Jul 31 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
Special outlook issued to update discussion of the low
pressure area over the far eastern Atlantic.
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Isaias, located near the southeastern Bahamas.
1. Updated: Showers and thunderstorms have recently developed closer
to the center of the small area of low pressure located a couple
of hundred miles east of the Cabo Verde Islands. Although the
system is moving northward toward less favorable environmental
conditions, only a small increase in organization could lead to the
development of a short-lived tropical depression later today.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. A westward-moving tropical wave located about 950 miles east of
the Lesser Antilles is producing disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Some slow development of this system is
possible while it turns northwestward over the western Atlantic
by early next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.