ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sun Jul 5 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An elongated area of low pressure located several hundred miles
south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula continues to produce a large area of disorganized showers
and a few thunderstorms. Any development of this system should be
slow to occur over the next couple of days while it moves slowly
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A broad low pressure system located several hundred miles south-
southwest of the Gulf of Tehuantepec is producing a disorganized
area of showers and thunderstorms. However, environmental
conditions are expected to be conducive for development over the
next several days, and a tropical depression is likely to form by
the middle of the week while the system moves west-northwestward,
well south of the coast of southern Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.