ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sat Jul 4 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles south of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to
produce disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Development, if
any, of this system should be slow to occur during the next few days
while it moves west-northwestward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is forecast to form south of the coast
of southeastern Mexico and Guatemala in a couple of days.
Environmental conditions are expected to be conducive for gradual
development, and a tropical depression is likely to form by the
middle of next week while the system moves west-northwestward, well
south of the coast of southern Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.