ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sun Oct 13 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms over portions of Baja
California Sur, the Gulf of California, and western Mexico are
associated with an elongated area of low pressure. Upper-level
winds are increasing over the system, and the chances for
significant development continue to decrease as the low moves slowly
north-northeastward. Regardless of development, heavy rainfall
associated with this system is likely to continue across portions of
Baja California Sur, southern Sonora, and northern Sinaloa through
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located a few hundred miles south of
the coast of Guatemala is producing disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Gradual development is expected, and a tropical
depression is likely to form within the next few days while the
system moves west-northwestward at about 10 mph near or just
offshore the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.