ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Fri Oct 4 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms have decreased substantially during the
past several hours near a low pressure system located about 1200
miles west-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula. Some development of this system is still possible over
the next day or two before it interacts with, and possibly merges
with, another disturbance west of it. The low is expected to move
northwestward at about 10 mph during the next couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. Another low pressure system located just west of the disturbance
mentioned above, about 1700 miles southwest of the southern tip
of the Baja California peninsula, continues to produce disorganized
shower and thunderstorm activity. Development of this system is not
likely before it interacts or merges with the larger disturbance
located to its east during the next couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.