ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Thu Oct 3 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A low pressure system is located a little more than 1000 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
Although the shower activity associated with the low is limited at
this time, gradual development of this disturbance is possible, and
a tropical depression could form during the next several days while
the system moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A small area of low pressure, located about 1500 miles
west-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula,
is producing limited shower activity. Development, if any, of this
system should be slow to occur during the next day or two while
the low drifts generally westward and interacts with the larger
disturbance located to the east.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.