ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Thu Sep 19 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Kiko, located over the far southwestern part of the basin, on
Tropical Storm Mario, located several hundred miles south of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, and on Tropical Storm
Lorena, located near the Islas Marias Islands.
1. Thunderstorm activity associated with an elongated area of low
pressure located over the far southwestern portion of the eastern
North Pacific remains disorganized. Some slow development of this
system is possible during the next day or two while it remains
nearly stationary. Further development is unlikely after that time
as the system interacts with and is possibly absorbed by Kiko.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. An area of low pressure could form south of the southern coast of
Mexico in a day or two. However, development into a tropical
cyclone during the next five days appears unlikely.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.