ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Tue Sep 10 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles southwest
of Acapulco, Mexico, is gradually becoming better defined.
Associated thunderstorm activity has continued to increase, and
environmental conditions are conducive for further development of
this disturbance, and a tropical depression is likely to form within
the next couple of days while the low moves westward to
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form more than 1000 miles to
the southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula
during the next couple of days. Some additional development is
possible while the system moves slowly westward through the weekend.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.