ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Tue Sep 10 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A large and disorganized area of showers and thunderstorms located
several hundred miles southwest of Acapulco, Mexico, is associated
with a broad area of low pressure. Environmental conditions are
expected to be conducive for development, and a tropical depression
is likely to form within the next few days while the system moves
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form more than 1000 miles to
the southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula
by late this week. Some additional slow development is possible as
the system moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.