ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Fri Sep 6 2019
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Dorian, located offshore of the mid-Atlantic coast, and on Tropical
Storm Gabrielle, about 1000 miles southwest of the Azores.
1. A broad area of low pressure located just west of the Cabo Verde
Islands is producing disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity.
Little development, if any, of this disturbance is expected for the
next couple of days, but environmental conditions are likely to
become more conducive for a tropical depression to form by Tuesday
or Wednesday while the system moves westward across the tropical
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. Disorganized cloudiness and showers located a few hundred miles
northeast of the Leeward Islands are associated with a trough of
low pressure. Significant development of this system is not
expected during the next several days while it moves slowly
west-northwestward to northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.