ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sat Jun 29 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a broad area of low
pressure located about 750 miles southwest of the southwestern
coast of Mexico continue to gradually become better organized.
Environmental conditions are conducive for additional development
and a tropical depression or storm is likely to form on Sunday while
the disturbance moves westward to west-northwestward at about
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...near 100 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...near 100 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form by the middle of next
week several hundred miles south of the southern coast of Mexico.
Conditions appear favorable for gradual development of this system
while it moves westward to west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.