ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Wed Oct 31 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An elongated low pressure system located several hundred miles south
of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing a
broad area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental
conditions are forecast to be conducive for gradual development
during the next several days, and a tropical depression is likely to
form later this week or this weekend while the system moves slowly
northwestward to northward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a broad area of low
pressure located about 1400 miles southwest of the southern tip of
the Baja California peninsula remain disorganized. Any development
during the next few days should be slow to occur while the
disturbance moves toward the west or west-northwest at 5 to 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.