ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sat Oct 27 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A small well-defined low pressure area located several hundred
miles south-southwest of Acapulco, Mexico, has continued to show
little change during the past several hours. However, environmental
conditions could become a little more conducive for some development
of this system over the next few days while it moves westward at
about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A low pressure area with disorganized thunderstorm activity is
located about 1000 miles south-southwest of the southern tip
of the Baja California peninsula. Some slow development of this
system is possible over the next few days while the low moves to the
west or west-northwest at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.