ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Sat Oct 6 2018
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Leslie, located over the central Atlantic Ocean.
1. The National Hurricane Center is also issuing advisories on
Potential Tropical Cyclone Fourteen, located over the northwestern
Caribbean Sea just east of the Yucatan Peninsula.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...near 100 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...near 100 percent.
2. A non-tropical low pressure system, located about midway between the
Azores and the Canary Islands, is producing a large area of
disorganized showers and thunderstorms, along with winds to near
gale force mainly north of the center. The low could gradually
acquire subtropical or tropical characteristics over the next few
days while the system moves generally eastward and remains over warm
waters. By Wednesday, however, environmental conditions are expected
to become unfavorable for any significant development to occur.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.