ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Fri Sep 21 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A weak area of low pressure located about 1100 miles west-southwest
of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to
produce disorganized shower activity. Strong upper-level winds
should make development less likely while the system moves west-
northwestward at 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form in a couple of days well
to the south of the southern coast of Mexico. Some slow development
is possible early next week while the system moves nearly parallel
and well offshore of the southwestern coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.