ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Thu Sep 13 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure, located about 150 miles west-southwest
of Cabo Corrientes, Mexico, is producing limited shower and
thunderstorm activity. This system has become less organized since
yesterday, and any development of this system should be slow to
occur over the next few days while the disturbance drifts
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to develop well south of the
southwestern coast of Mexico over the weekend. Thereafter,
environmental conditions appear conducive for gradual development,
and a tropical depression could form while the system moves
generally westward to west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph south of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.