ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Wed Sep 5 2018
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Florence, located over the east-central tropical Atlantic Ocean,
and on Tropical Storm Gordon, which recently made landfall near the
1. A broad area of low pressure accompanied by disorganized cloudiness
and showers is centered a couple of hundred miles south-southwest of
the Cabo Verde Islands. Environmental conditions are forecast to
become conducive for development, and a tropical depression is
expected to form by the end of the week while the system moves west-
northwestward across the tropical Atlantic Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. A tropical wave is forecast to move off the west coast of Africa
in a few days. Some development of the system is possible over the
weekend while the wave moves westward over the far eastern
tropical Atlantic Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.