ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sat Aug 25 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A well-defined low pressure system located about 1100 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula
continues to show signs of organization. Environmental conditions
are conducive for development, and a tropical depression is likely
to form during the next day or so while the system moves westward
at around 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. A broad low pressure system located about 500 miles south-southwest
of Acapulco, Mexico, is producing a large area of cloudiness and
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are
expected to be conducive for gradual development of this disturbance
over the next several days, and a tropical depression is likely to
form by the middle of next week while the system moves westward to
west-northwestward at 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.