ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Tue Aug 14 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A well-defined low pressure system is located just over 1000 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
Showers and thunderstorms continue to become better organized, and a
tropical depression is likely to form tonight or Wednesday while the
disturbance moves westward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. Shower activity has continued to decrease near a low pressure system
located just over 1300 miles west-southwest of the southern tip of
the Baja California peninsula. Development of this system is not
anticipated while it moves northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.