ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Sat Aug 11 2018
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. A disorganized area of showers and thunderstorms is located about
midway between Africa and the Lesser Antilles. Some slight
development of this disturbance is possible during the next day or
two while it remains nearly stationary.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. A non-tropical area of low pressure is forecast to form over the
central Atlantic in a few days. After it forms, the low could
gradually acquire subtropical or tropical characteristics while it
meanders over the central Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.