ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sun Jul 22 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A large area of disturbed weather located several hundred miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula is
moving westward to west-northwestward at 15 to 20 mph. This system
remains disorganized, and environmental conditions are expected to
be only marginally conducive for a tropical depression form by
Tuesday or Wednesday. After that time, upper-level winds are
forecast to become unfavorable for development.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A weak low pressure system is located several hundred miles south
of the Gulf of Tehuantepec. Little development of the system is
expected during the next day or two. After that time, environmental
conditions are forecast to become a little more conducive for
gradual development while the system moves toward the west or
west-northwest, remaining well south of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.