ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Wed Jul 4 2018
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. An area of cloudiness and showers remains a few hundred miles
southeast of Bermuda. Although this disturbance is currently
disorganized, environmental conditions could become more conducive
for a low pressure system to form by late this week in the area
southwest of Bermuda. The system is then forecast to move generally
northward over the weekend and begin interacting with a frontal
system on Sunday, which would limit any additional development.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. A concentrated area of showers and thunderstorms associated with
tropical wave and a small area of low pressure is located several
hundred miles southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands. Although
satellite images show some signs of organization, the disturbance
is moving west-northwestward toward an area unfavorable for tropical
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.