ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Tue Jun 5 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Satellite images indicate that the circulation associated with a
low pressure system located several hundred miles south of
Manzanillo, Mexico, continues to become better defined, and it
appears that a tropical depression is forming. Continued
development is expected, and advisories could be initiated on this
system as early as this evening or early Wednesday while the low
moves west-northwestward at about 10 mph south of the coast of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...near 100 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...near 100 percent.
2. A tropical wave moving westward across Central America into the far
eastern Pacific Ocean is producing disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Upper-level winds are forecast to gradually become
more conducive for development during the next several days, and a
tropical depression could form over the weekend while the system
moves westward to west-northwestward off the coast of southern
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.