ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Mon Jun 4 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located about 500 miles south of the
southern coast of Mexico continues to produce a large area of
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions
are conducive for development of this system, and a tropical
depression is likely to form within the next two to three days while
it moves slowly west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure could form by the weekend a few hundred
miles south of the Gulf of Tehuantepec. Gradual development of
this system is possible thereafter while it moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.