ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Mon Aug 28 2017
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Harvey, located near Matagorda Bay, Texas.
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Potential
Tropical Cyclone Ten, located off the southeast U.S. coast.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
1. A tropical wave and associated low pressure area located a few
hundred miles southeast of the Cabo Verde Islands is producing
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions
are conducive for development, and a tropical depression could form
within the next few days over the eastern Atlantic. The low is
forecast to move westward at 15 to 20 mph over the tropical Atlantic
during the next several days. Regardless of development, heavy rain
is possible over portions of the Cabo Verde Islands through
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.