ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Mon Aug 14 2017
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A large area of disturbed weather has developed several hundred
miles southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula. Environmental conditions are forecast to be generally
conducive for some development of this system while it moves
slowly westward later this week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms located several hundred miles
south-southwest of Acapulco, Mexico, are associated with a trough
of low pressure. Environmental conditions are forecast to be only
marginally conducive for development while this system moves slowly
westward to west-northwestward during the next several days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.