ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Mon Jul 3 2017
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located about 600 miles south of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to
produce a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Gradual development of this system is possible during the next
several days while it moves west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. A tropical wave located south-southwest of the Gulf of Tehuantepec
is producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms. A low pressure
system is expected to form well south of the coast of Mexico in
association with the wave during the next day or two. Environmental
conditions are forecast to be favorable for development of this
system by later this week while it moves generally westward
around 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.