ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sun Jul 2 2017
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles to the
south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico, continues to produce
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Gradual development of this
system is possible during the next several days while it moves
west-northwestward away from the coast of southwestern Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. A tropical wave located south of the Gulf of Tehuantepec is
producing a broad area of cloudiness and disorganized showers. A
low pressure system is expected to form well south of the coast of
Mexico in association with the wave during the next couple of days.
Environmental conditions are forecast to be favorable for
development of this system by later this week while it moves
generally westward around 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.