ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
500 PM PDT TUE JUL 19 2016
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Darby, located about 1200 miles east of the Big Island of
Hawaii, and on Tropical Storm Estelle, located about 700 miles
west-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
1. A broad area of low pressure has formed over the eastern Pacific
about 650 miles south-southeast of Acapulco, Mexico. Environmental
conditions are expected to be conducive for gradual development of
this system, and a tropical depression is likely to form by the
weekend while it moves west-northwestward to northwestward at about
10 mph to the south of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent
2. A weak low pressure area located about 750 miles southwest of
Acapulco is producing disorganized shower activity. Conditions are
forecast to be marginally conducive for some development of
this system later this week while it moves westward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent