ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Wed Sep 14 2022
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Southwest of Southwestern Mexico:
A low pressure system located a few hundred miles southwest of
Manzanillo, Mexico, continues to produce showers and thunderstorms,
mainly to the west of its center of circulation. Environmental
conditions appear conducive for further development of this system,
and a tropical depression is likely to form during the next couple
of days while meandering southwest of the southwestern coast of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. Near the Coast of Southern Mexico:
A large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms a couple of
hundred miles off the coast of southern Mexico is associated with a
trough of low pressure. Development of this system is possible
during the next few days, and a tropical depression could form
before reaching the coast of southern or southwestern Mexico, and
possibly moving inland, over the weekend.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.