ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Wed Nov 3 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Recent visible satellite imagery indicates that the low pressure
system located over the far eastern Pacific a couple of hundred
miles southwest of Costa Rica continues to become better defined.
Shower and thunderstorm activity is also showing signs of
organization. A tropical depression is now likely to form during
the next day or two as the system moves slowly westward to
west-northwestward away from the coast of Central America.
Regardless of development, this system is expected to produce
locally heavy rainfall across portions of Costa Rica through today,
which could result in flooding and mudslides.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of disturbed weather associated with widespread but
disorganized showers and thunderstorms is located several hundred
miles south-southwest of Acapulco, Mexico. Gradual development of
this system is possible during the next several days while it moves
westward to west-northwestward at 5 to 10 mph well to the south of
the southern coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.