ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sun Sep 5 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A low pressure system located more than 200 miles southwest of
Acapulco, Mexico, is gradually becoming better defined.
Environmental conditions are expected to be conducive for gradual
development of this system, and a tropical depression is likely to
form during the next couple of days while it moves
west-northwestward or northwestward at 5 to 10 mph, just offshore
the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. Another area of low pressure is forecast to form in a few days
well to the southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula. Some slow development is possible thereafter while the
system meanders over the open eastern Pacific Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.