ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Wed Jul 28 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms have become slightly better organized
since yesterday in association with a low-pressure system located
about 900 miles southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula. Environmental conditions remain conducive for some
additional development, and a tropical depression could form late
this week or this weekend while the system moves generally westward
at 5 to 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to develop later this week
several hundred miles offshore of the southwestern coast of Mexico.
Environmental conditions are forecast to be favorable for some
gradual development thereafter, and a tropical depression could form
this weekend or early next week while the system moves westward or
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.