ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sat Aug 10 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms near the
southwestern coast of Mexico is associated with a trough of low
pressure. This system has not become any better organized since
yesterday, and the chances of tropical cyclone formation are
diminishing. The disturbance is expected to move west-northwestward
just off the southwestern coast of Mexico bringing locally heavy
rainfall along portions of that area during the next couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located a few hundred miles south-
southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico is already merging with the
disturbance to its north. Development of this system is becoming
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
3. A disorganized area of disturbed weather continues to be located a
little less than 1000 miles south-southwest of the Baja California
peninsula. Environmental conditions are expected to become more
conducive for tropical cyclone formation by the middle next week as
the system moves west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.