ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Thu Jul 18 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A tropical wave located a few hundred miles south-southwest of
Acapulco is producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Environmental conditions are forecast to become more conducive for
gradual development, and a tropical depression could form early
next week. This disturbance is forecast to move westward to
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph, well south of the coast of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms continue in association
with a broad area of low pressure centered about 1350 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
Upper-level winds appear to be conducive for further development,
and a tropical depression could form during the next two or three
days while the disturbance moves west-northwestward or northwestward
at 10 to 15 mph. After that time, conditions are expected to become
less favorable for development.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.