ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Tue Jul 16 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A tropical wave located a couple of hundred miles south-southwest of
Guatemala continues to produce disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are forecast to become
conducive for gradual development later this week, and a tropical
depression could form over the weekend. This disturbance is
forecast to move westward to west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph,
well south of the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. A large area of disturbed weather centered about 1000 miles
south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula is associated with a tropical wave. Upper-level winds
appear to be somewhat conducive for some slow development during the
next few days while the disturbance moves west-northwestward at 10
to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.