ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Thu Jul 11 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a tropical wave a few
hundred miles south of the southwestern coast of Mexico have become
slightly better organized since yesterday. Some development of this
system is possible during the next day or so before environmental
conditions become less conducive over the weekend while the wave
moves to the west-northwest at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A tropical wave located about 1600 miles southwest of the southern
tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing disorganized
cloudiness and showers. Development, if any, of this system should
be slow to occur over the next couple of days while the wave moves
westward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.