ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Fri Jun 28 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Alvin, located several hundred miles west-southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
1. An elongated area of showers and thunderstorms located well to the
southwest of the southern coast of Mexico is associated with a
tropical wave. Environmental conditions are expected to be
conducive for development of this system, and a tropical depression
is likely to form late this weekend or early next week while the
disturbance moves westward to west-northwestward at about 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form by the middle of next
week several hundred miles south of the southern coast of Mexico.
Conditions appear favorable for development of this system while it
moves westward to west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.