ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sat Sep 22 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located around 300 miles south-
southeast of Acapulco, Mexico, is producing a limited amount of
showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are conducive
for development of this system, and a tropical depression is likely
to form in a few days while it moves west-northwestward well off the
coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form over the far western
portion of the eastern North Pacific basin by the middle of the
week. Some gradual development of this system is possible after
that time while it moves westward toward the central Pacific.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.