ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Fri Aug 24 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A trough of low pressure located about 1000 miles west-southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Gradual development of this
system is possible during the next several days while the
disturbance moves westward around 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. An area of low pressure could form in a few days well to the
east-southeast of the Hawaiian Islands. Some slow development of
this system is possible next week while it moves westward or
west-northwestward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.